A range of yachts & catamarans are available for our private day sailing trips starting from Alimos Marina in Athens. Don’t miss the chance to sail along the Athenian Riviera & the nearby islands with a professional crew, while you enjoy the views of the blue waters of the Saronic gulf.
Sailing towards Aegina, we can choose a 2-hour stop along the coast or choose to stay at anchor, for swimming, snorkeling and diving! Following your swim, our crew will prepare some amazingly fresh local delicacies while you enjoy a glass of Greek wine or a soft drink, before making our way to another stop for a swim. By late afternoon, we plan to make our way back to the port in Athens, while you enjoy a majestic sunset from the sea!
Our private sailing trips are flexible to your needs and both the half and full day options offer enough time to relax on the water away from the hustle and bustle of Athens, a truly fantastic day trip while visiting the Greek capital. If you are pressed for time and want to visit islands further away from Athens including Hydra or Spetses, we recommend considering our private motor yacht trips with their added "vroom"!
From €1690 per group
Leave: 10:00 (Flexible)
Return: 19:00 (Flexible)
- Private Sailing Catamaran for 9 hours
- Professional English-speaking skipper and crew
- Lunch menu which includes seafood pasta served along with salads & appetizers.
- Snorkeling equipment
- All taxes, Port fees, Fuel for the suggested itinerary
- Transfers from / to the port
- Any drinks / meals not mentioned above
- Tips / Gratuities
- Entrance fees in archaeological sites