Leave Perigiali port in the morning, and set sail south towards the island of Skorpios, the privately owned island once owned by Onassis and where he married Jacqueline Kennedy. Take some unforgettable 'instagramable' photos before we continue sailing towards Meganissi for our first stop. We will drop anchor in one of its numerous coves and jump into the clear blue waters of the Ionian before letting our crew to share with you their knowledge of the local history.
Following our visit to Papanikolis cave, we make our way sailing towards the beautiful island of Kalamos. There we will stop at a sheltered bay where your crew will prepare a full lunch with fresh local delicacies accompanied with local wine, yummy! Don’t miss the chance of another swim before our final stop at the "Captain’s secret spot"! We return to the port by late afternoon after a splendid day sailing!
€150 per person
- Modern Sailing Yacht for 8 hours
- Professional English-speaking skipper & crew
- Lunch served along with a glass of wine, beverages, water and fresh fruits
- Snorkeling equipment, Fishing rods
- Fuel & Port fees, Taxes
- Transfers from / to the port
- Any drinks / meals not mentioned above
- Tips / Gratuities
- Fuel for a different itinerary to the one above