With a chain of islands stretching south of Lefkas, a day spent on a sailing yacht is full of adventure. Hop aboard our fully equipped sailing yachts for an exclusive full day experience from Lefkas full of swimming, local delicacies, local wine and the infamous Greek hospitality!
Leave Perigiali port in the morning, and set sail south towards the island of Skorpios, the private island formerly owned by Aristotle Onassis and where he married Jacqueline in 1968. Take some photos, before we continue sailing towards Meganissi where we can drop anchor in one of its numerous coves and jump into the clear blue waters of the Ionian.
Following a visit to Papanikolis cave, we can make our way towards another island, the beautiful Kalamos. There we can stop at a sheltered bay where your crew will prepare a full lunch with fresh local delicacies accompanied with local wine. Don’t miss the chance of more swimming before a visit to the Captain’s secret spot (ssshhhh!). We return to Lefkas port by late afternoon after a splendid day sailing and a lifetime of memories!
€1450 per yacht
- Private modern Sailing Yacht for 8 hours
- Professional English-speaking skipper & crew
- Lunch served along with a glass of wine, beverages, water and fresh fruits
- Snorkeling equipment, Fishing rods
- Fuel & Port fees, Taxes
- Transfers from / to the port
- Any drinks / meals not mentioned above
- Tips / Gratuities
- Fuel for a tailor made itineraries