Meet at the Marina of Kos to meet your Skipper and get ready for an exciting day to sail to remote beaches, where you can swim or snorkel, explore the island’s views from the sea and taste some fresh appetizers prepared by your skipper!
A typical day sailing includes cruising secluded coves and beaches along the Kos coast and. If weather permits, a visit to the nearby island of Pserimos, a small island with just a few hundred inhabitants and crystal clear waters to swim & snorkel around. Around 17:00 your skipper will prepare the boat for the return to Kos, ah hour and half long sail before getting back to the port.
€1500 per boat
Leaves Daily: 10:00
Returns Daily: 18:00
- 7 hours sailing on board a modern sailboat
- Local professional English-speaking skipper
- Greek appetizers for light lunch, served along with a glass of wine, beverages and water
- Snorkeling equipment, Fishing rods
- Fuel & Port fees, Taxes
- Transfers from / to the port
- Any drinks / meals not mentioned above
- Tips / Gratuities