Athens Semi-Private Full day cruise - Sailing Catamaran
Our full-day sailing trip from Kalamaki Marina in Athens allows us to visit the nearby island of Aegina with its lovely beaches, clear waters while enjoying time on board a modern yacht!
Don't miss spending a full day sailing trip that departs from Alimos Marina, Athens to visit the nearby island of Aegina. On this journey you will explore the island’s beautiful beaches, friendly town, and the great historical site of Aphaia’s temple!
On our full day sailing Athenian cruise we will explore the Eastern coast of Aegina island and its surrounding beautiful secluded coves. Our trip begins at 10:00am from Alimos Marina, Athens and our return is estimated by 19:00pm. You will experience the most out of your full 9-hour day on board with plenty of sailing, swimming and tasting local delicacies. We will sail on our spacious and comfortable catamaran with the company of our friendly and knowledgeable crew.
Lay back and take in the warm Greek sun while sipping your cold refreshments offered on board. A 2 hour sailing time will warm you up, and get you ready for swimming in one of our carefully-selected swimming spot for our swimming stop, where lunch will be served too.
At around 15:00 we leave Agia Marina behind, and sail around the northern coasts, to one of the clearest coves, off Vagia where another shorter swim stop will take place. Cool off and get ready for our return, back to Athens where we expect to be arriving after a fully memorable day at sea!
- Sailing Catamaran for 9 hours
- Professional English-speaking skipper and crew
- Light lunch which includes Salads, Appetizers, a main course served along with wine, beers, beverages, and bottled water and snacks during your embarkation
- Snorkeling equipment
- All taxes, Port fees, Fuel for the suggested itinerary
- Transfers from / to the port (Special rate applies through booking with YachtHop)
- Any drinks / meals not mentioned above
- Tips / Gratuities
- Entrance fees in archaeological sites