Full Day Sailing in the Saronic
Our full-day sailing trip starting every morning from Kalamaki Marina in Athens allows us to visit the nearby island of Aegina with its lovely beaches, friendly town and the amazing ancient temple of Aphaia!
With her large decks and open spaces, our large motor-sailer is the ideal boat for a comfortable and joyful day on the sea. We leave Athens at 10:00 and sail south towards the coasts of nearby Aegina Island. The two hour trip will let you soak up some sun, have a drink and get ready for some swimming in one of our carefully-selected swimming spots. Our Captain has the perfect experience in finding just the best spots for our swim stop and where lunch will be served also. Our two hour stop at Aegina will find you tasting some amazing fresh local delicacies before taking the boat into one of the harbours of Aegina. Our selected ports of call can be either Agia Marina in North-East Aegina or Souvala at North Aegina, depending on the weather conditions. During our approximately two hour stop you can choose to visit the breathtaking ancient temple of Aphaia, or just sit in a café and explore the town. We leave Aegina at 17:00 to make our way back to Athens for 19:00 after a full day at sea !
- 9 hours sailing on board a Traditional Wooden motorsailer
- A Professional English speaking crew
- Light lunch, Water, A glass of wine, or a soft drink, Fruits
- Snorkeling equipment, Fishing rods
- Fuel & Port fees, Taxes
- Transfers from / to the port (Special rate applies through booking with YachtHop)
- Any drinks / meals not mentioned above
- Tips / Gratuities
- Entrance fees in archaeological sites